Thank you for your interest in Active Measures, how it works, and why it is the only best explanation for what's happening in the United States (and elsewhere) in 2020.
If you want to get started, you can watch the videos which are tagged #introduction.
If you want to get involved and contribute to the cause of spreading this information, you can:
- Print, and post and/or hand out the flyer for our weekly Zoom meeting. Hand it out where you live.
- Sign and share our petition, to raise awareness: https://change.org/active-measures
- Edit and send our Letter to the Editor to your local newspaper.
- Support The Active Measures Podcast - Stating the Obvious here: https://anchor.fm/active-measures/support
- Support Concordis by donating, challenge leaders to address evidence, and help spread the word!
- Follow @ConcordisIo on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ConcordisIo
- Follow @MauiJames42 on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MauiJames42
- Follow Concordis on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ConcordisIo.
- Share this information with everyone in your life.
If you want to learn more:
- Listen to The Active Measures Podcast - Stating the Obvious here: https://anchor.fm/active-measures
- Watch and read the foundational documents: two videos, a pamphlet, and a "manifesto". These are linked from the sidebar on this page
- View our Concordis argument map on the topic: https://concordis.io/maps/active-measures
- Join us for our weekly Zoom meeting on the topic of active measures, every Saturday at 3 pm Hawaii time. (Details in the sidebar.)
Thank you again so much for your interest and engagement!